Last updated: 20th September 2018
- To register you as a new customer
- In order to perform our contractual obligations to you
- Based on our legitimate interests for processing (i.e. for internal administrative purposes, direct marketing)
- Based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, as described in this policy
How We Collect Information
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we collect information about you and any other party whose details you provide to us when you:
- Submit information to us by completing a ‘contact’ form on our website. We may save your email address as well as any other information you may provide. This information may be used to contact you in the future to convey information about our services that we feel may benefit you. Your email and other information you provide will not be sold to any third party
- Contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, SMS, email or post
- Entering a competition, promotion or survey organised by us, or otherwise providing us with feedback
We may also collect personal information about you from third parties or publicly-available sources, such as:
- Analytics providers (for example, Google)
- Credit reference and fraud prevention agencies
- Companies Registration Office, Companies House, LinkedIn and the electoral register
How We Use Your Information
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information in the following circumstances:
- You have given us consent
- Provide any information that you have requested or any products that you have ordered
- Manage our relationship with you (for example, customer services and credit control activities)
- Provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations
- Deliver targeted advertising, marketing or information to you which may be useful to you, based on your use of our products
D4 Products will retain your personal information for the duration of our business relationship and afterwards for as long as it is necessary and relevant for our legitimate business purposes as permitted by applicable laws and regulations. Where we no longer need your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner (without further notice to you).
D4 Products Ltd respects your privacy and the purpose for which you provide us information. We do not share or sell any of the information collected to any third parties and do not intend to do so in the future. We may share your personal data with trusted third parties. For example, the trusted haulage and shipping partners used to deliver your orders or IT consultants used to keep our systems running.
- We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services
- We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law
- We do not allow our third part service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and in accordance with our instructions
- If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous
- Third parties we work with are:
- Email Services
- Mailing Services
- Payment Services
- Regulatory Bodies
- Law Enforcement
- IT Services
Updating, Correcting and Deleting Personal Information
You have the right to access the information we hold about you free-of-charge, together with various information about why and how we are using your information, to whom we may have disclosed that information, from where we originally obtained the information and how long we will use your information.
You have the right to ask us to make any changes to any information we hold about you that you deem to be inaccurate or incomplete.
If you would like to have your personal information removed from our records, please send an email with “remove personal information” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to object to us using your information. We will stop using your information unless we can demonstrate why we believe we have a legitimate business interest which overrides your interest, rights and freedoms.
Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information
D4 products Ltd may disclose information when legally compelled to do so; in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
Periodic Policy Change
Please note that D4 Products Ltd reviews its privacy practices from time-to-time (i.e. legal changes), and that these practices are subject to change. By continuing to use our site or our services or otherwise provide data after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to this policy as modified.